Friday, February 6, 2015

Celestial Seasonings Taste Test Review

I received a sample of Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea for free courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes. This and other of Celestial Seasonings teas can be purchased at Walmart, Target and celestialseasonings' website among other stores. #CelestialTea
Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea
I am not really a green tea or even a coffee lover for that matter. I am more of a hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows type of girl. I don't dislike tea however and gave this one a try to see how it compared to others I've tried in the past. This tea is very aromatic; as soon as I opened the packaging I was found with two tea bags and a beautiful scent of green tea, candy canes and cinnamon. The smell is very soothing! It tastes great too! It tastes light and minty if that makes sense. 
On the Celestial Seasonings website page I found that this tea's ingredients include Peppermint, decaffeinated green tea, orange peel, natural vanilla and mint flavors with other natural flavors, cinnamon, milk thistle, blackberry leaves, roasted carob, roasted chicory and vanilla bean. I love that all of these ingredients are natural and absolutely safe to consume and I also like that there are no  artificial colors or preservatives included in this tea. It is also great to know that this tea is gluten free, is kosher certified and Naturally Decaffeinated. Very great blend of tea if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment