Friday, February 6, 2015

Rimmel London Products Influenster Review

I received this Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover and Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner for free courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes. The makeup remover retails for $7.49 and can be purchased at Walmart, Rite Aid, Kmart and Target among other stores and the eyeliner retails for $4.49 can can be purchased at Walmart and Kmart among other stores. 
Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
This makeup remover is a great product. It was not at all drying to my face and that is great because I have combination skin and sometimes other brands dry my skin so bad that I end up with an ashy appearance to my face. The makeup remover was able to  remove all my makeup without any hassle. I was being lazy one night so I used the makeup remover with a wipe and it wasn't working too well. Learned my lesson there.  Those cotton ball pads work well however, and afterward my face felt refreshed and clean. Definitely recommend. 
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
Hands down this is one of the best eyeliners I own! This is such an amazing eyeliner in my opinion! It glides on smooth. It applies effortlessly and its staying power is amazing! I was able to create my look in less than five minutes. I love how dramatic this eyeliner makes my eyes look and how it pulls together my look and I like that it is waterproof so it definitely is going to hold throughout the day and night. I highly recommend this product and am going to purchase in different colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment