Friday, February 6, 2015

Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Serum Review

I received a sample of Boots No7 Protect & Perfect ADVANCED Sachet for free courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes. The full sized bottle costs $22.99 although prices may vary across stores and can be purchased at Target, Walgreens and Boots US Store. #GetADVANCED
Boots No7 Protect & Perfect ADVANCED
After applying this sample onto my face I noticed that my face was brighter and glowed a bit. It felt very refreshing against my skin. I only received a sample of this so I really cannot tell you my results but I saw the video (which you can find below)  of the 8 women who did the 4 week challenge and they looked phenomenal! I cannot wait to purchase the full sized bottle and try it out for an entire month! I am very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment