Friday, February 6, 2015

Influenster #FrostyVoxbox Review

I received the Influenster Frosty VoxBox in December for free for testing purposes and was so excited to see what wonderful things were inside.
So here are the things inside the box and what I think of each item:

1. Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
This makeup remover was not at all drying to my face and removed all my makeup. I used those cotton ball pads and it worked well and afterward my face felt refreshed. 

2. Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
This is such an amazing eyeliner in my opinion! It glides on smooth. It applies effortlessly and its staying power is amazing! I love how dramatic it makes my eyes look and how it pulls together my look. Highly recommend!

3. NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Color
This lipstick is very hydrating and does not feel sticky or tacky at all. It goes on smooth and the color stays on for a long time. This is a great color if you want to use makeup on an interview but don't want to look overly done. Although the color is nice I love more deep intense colors, but I will still use this as it is very moisturizing!

4. Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea
This tea is very aromatic; as soon as I opened the packaging I was found with two tea bags and a beautiful scent of green tea, candy canes and cinnamon. The smell is very soothing! It tastes great too! It tastes light and minty if that makes sense. 

5. Boots No7 Protect & Perfect ADVANCED
After applying this sample onto my face I noticed that my face was brighter and glowed a bit. It felt very refreshing against my skin. I only received a sample of this so I really cannot tell you my results but I saw the video of the 8 women who did the 4 week challenge and they looked phenomenal! I cannot wait to purchase the full sized bottle and try it out for an entire month! I am very excited!

6. McCormick Gourmet All Natural Thyme
I love cooking with thyme because it adds a warm, aromatic flavor to all my dishes. I especially love to add thyme to my baked potatoes that I serve with lemon chicken, but since receiving this full sized sample I have tried it on other things. I have added it to slow cooked stews and I have even added thyme on grilled shrimp and on oven roasted garlic string beans and it tastes amazing! Thyme definitely enhances flavor! (No pun intended). 

7. Fruit Vines Bites Strawberry 
If you like Twizzlers then you are going to LOVE these! First off, caution! These strawberry candies are highly addictive and taste amazing. They are short and clustered in three small strands. I found myself eating one after another before realizing that I had demolishes half the bag! These would definitely make a great movie snack ^_^

8. EcoTools Full Volume Styler
I absolutely love this brush. I never knew how time valuable it was to me until I find got the chance to use it! Normally it would take me over half an hour to dry my very curly hair. The process would end up leaving me with a frizzy dry afro so technically my hair was dry but I could never master the technique that Dominican hair stylists have of making your hair look beautiful just by blow drying it.  Well, I have found my secret weapon with this brush. This brush is amazing because it takes me less than 30 minutes to dry my hair now and that is such a big deal. Apart from helping it dry faster it also adds volume to my hair. I don't necessarily need the volume as I like my hair bone straight, but a little volume never hurt nobody and it is doing what it is intended to do. This brush is a life saver! I am totally in love and definitely recommend this brush to everyone!

Final thought:
I absolutely loved everything contained inside this box. Thank you so much Influenster for choosing me to review the contents of this Frosty Voxbox. I had so much fun and I learned about new products. Although I loved everything my favorites were the EcoTools brush, strawberry Fruit Vines and the Rimmel Eyeliner. I cannot wait to review more of these voxboxes; super fun! 
voxbox-blogimage-popup2

No comments:

Post a Comment