Monday, October 20, 2014

Lubriderm Review

*As always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*

I am always trying out different lotions because my skin is sooo dry! I mean, on my worst day I look like I have reptile skin, not kidding! When the seasons are transitioning is when my skin gets the most dry; it's horrible. Finally I came across this lotion at Walmart one day and thought I would give it a shot because it claimed that it deeply hydrated extra dry skin. The first day I tried it  I instantly fell in love with it. The lotion is so thick and smooth and it left my skin looking very hydrated. I love that the lotion is infused with Vitamins E and B5. I also love that when I apply the lotion on my skin it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or slippery. The lotion absorbs right into my skin, (probably because it's so darn dry) and leaves it feeling smooth. It also relieves that dry itchy feeling that I get in the winter. I have been using this lotion for about two years now and it is my go-to lotion. I love how healthy it makes my skin look and feel and I love the thick rich fomula it provides. 


No comments:

Post a Comment