Monday, October 20, 2014

Neutrogena Naturals Makeup Remover Review

*As always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*

So I use this product only when I wear makeup and so far so good! This cleanser does its job! This is what Neutrogena has to say about the product: "Completely cleans skin and removes makeup in one step without stripping skin's natural moisture. This Peruvian Tara seed bionutrient rich cleanser leaves skin soft and rinses clean. Developed for gentle eye area." I have to completely agree. With this product you don't need to use makeup remover wipes because this by itself does the job. It removes ALL my makeup and leaves my skin feeling super smooth and soft. My skin is sensitive and before finding this product my face tended to get red after removing makeup. Not anymore! This formula works for my sensitive skin and really does remove all my makeup, especially that stuubborn eyeliner that would only smudge with wipes. What I also love about this product is that it contains only nautral products; no parabens, harsh chemicals, sodium laureth sulfate, etc. With this cleanser you can rest assured that what you are putting on your face is safe and gentle. And the best part about all of this is that this cleanser will not break your bank. It is cheap yet the product is so high-end! I hope Neutrogena never stops making this because this is truly an unbelievable product! I say try it and find out if this works for you because what may work for me may not work for you. Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment