Monday, October 20, 2014

Cantu Oil Sheen Review


*As always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*


About two weeks ago I went to a friend's house to prepare for a career fair being held at our alma matter. We did each other's hair and then she sprayed this oil sheen in my hair. The result was spectacular. My hair looked like it was done by a professional and all because of this oil sheen! (Granted, she did my hair nicely LOL, but the point is that this spray gave my hair the finishing touch it needed). I had to buy one for myself. This product smells so good and leaves my hair looking nice and shiny. I'm not talking about that "greasy shiny look, the one that looks like you haven't washed your hair for days look." NO, I'm talking about that, "you just got out of the salon shiny look." The added benefit of this product is that it's a deep conditioning spray and it helps prevent heat damage. What's not to love about that? Below is the picture of me the day of the career fair: 


Here I have taken the liberty of taking before and after pictures of just the other day (Sunday):

You can really notice the difference from the before and after pictures. There is a shine that my before picture does not have yet it is not a greasy kind of shiny look. Overall, I love the way this product leaves my hair looking. It smells good, it does whait it claims to do and it doesn't break the bank. 

No comments:

Post a Comment