Tuesday, January 20, 2015

InstaNatural Products Review

I received three products for free from InstaNatural and they can be purchased on Amazon by clicking the respective links: Cellulite cream, Stretch Mark and Scar Cream, and Vitamin C Facial Toner
This cellulite cream is great and smells amazing too! It has a rich cocoa butter smell to it. It combats cellulite from the following areas: thighs,stomach, hips, arms, and chest. I have cellulite the worst on my thighs! I apply this cream twice a day; in the morning after my shower (on dried skin) and before going to bed. I apply only a pumpful into my palms (because a little goes a long way since the formula is thick) and rub it into my skin until it fully absorbs. It absorbs rather quickly and smells beautifully against my skin. I almost want to rub it all over my body as an all over lotion because that's how pleasant it smells. With consistent use I have noticed that my thighs have a smoother appearance and have less dimpling. 
InstaNatural's Cellulite Cream:
  • Contains Retinol, Caffeine & Vitamin C - Our potent blend of Retinol, Caffeine & Vitamin C helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and dimples. It is the best firming cream for men and women looking to tighten, tone and improve the skin on their thighs, buttocks, arms and stomach.
  • Provides Superior Hydration - With Organic Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil and Organic Jojoba Oil, our Cellulite Cream provides maximum moisture and hydration to increase elasticity and achieve softer and smoother skin tone.
  • Powered by Antioxidants - Green Tea, Vitamin E and Vitamin C work together to deliver powerful anti-aging benefits for more youthful skin. These nutrients contain antioxidants that help promote healthier skin.
  • Large 5 oz Bottle for Best Value - Each bottle is made in the USA and contains an incredible 5 oz of Cellulite Cream so you get the most bang for your buck. Our moisturizing body firming lotion glides on easily and effectively to last a longer time for continual results.
  • Manufacturer Guarantee - InstaNatural backs their products with Lifetime Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our products. If you are not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.
In addition to cellulite, I, unfortunately also have stretch marks. My problematic areas include the side of my thighs, my butt and my lower stomach. I assume we all at some point in our lives develop stretch marks as we gain and lose weight, but thankfully there are solutions to diminish the appearance of these pesky marks. I am medium skin toned and my stretch marks are white, but I do know of people with purple and deep hued stretch marks. This cream is working wonderfully with diminishing the appearance of the stretch marks I have and is toning my skin. I also use this cream on scars and have noticed a slight diminishment in the appearance of them. The scars are still visible, but they are less visible now. Maybe with continued use they will disappear forever! Definitely worth giving a try! 

InstaNatural's Stretch Mark Cream:

  • DIMINISHES APPEARANCE OF EXISTING STRETCH MARKS & SCARS - Reduce current "tiger strips" and scars with our powerful cream that will heal the skin to fade away those reddish-blue stripes on the body. Helps restore skin tone and texture for a more even appearance.
  • PREVENT NEW ONES FROM FORMING - Not only can you fade away current blemishes with this powerful cream, but also you can prevent new ones from forming. This prevention cream strengthens and protects against future marks, and makes it harder for the skin to stretch beyond its limit.
  • POWERFUL & NOURISHING HYDRATION - Our body cream moisturizer is full of natural and organic ingredients - such as Vitamin C, Cocoa Butter, Rosehip Oil, & Mango Butter - that provide unsurpassed hydration and moisture to nourish your skin. Use all over the body, even hands and feet, to get softer, suppler skin.
  • FOR MEN & WOMEN - Stretch marks are a common occurrence on both men and women. For women, more than half will accumulate them during pregnancy, most likely on their tummies and stomachs. Our topical cream is perfect to use whether it is during pregnancy or after birth. For men, apply it on common trouble spots, such as the abdomen, chest, arms and shoulders.
  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.
When I apply this onto my face I feel it refresh my face. It smells amazing and reminds me of roses for some reason. The toner dries immediately and leaves my skin glowing. I apply this toner under my makeup and also use it as a setting spray by spritzing a little on my makeup . Honestly, you could use this toner by spraying it on a cotton ball and spreading it across your face, or you could do what I do on lazy days: Spray some toner on your hands and rub your hands across your face. I have combination skin; my t-zone and nose is oily and the rest of my face is pretty much dry. Even with this fact this toner does not dry out my face or seem to clog my pores. My pores actually appear to have shrunken. I am very satisfied with this product and how it leaves my skin feeling. This toner is great! 

InstaNatural's Vitamin C Facial Toner: 


  • CONTAINS 100% NATURAL and ORGANIC INGREDIENTS - Also has Vitamin C, an essential nutrient that is vital to developing skin health and youthfulness. This antioxidant is needed in order for the body to produce collagen, which is what keeps your skin elastic and supple. A daily dose of Vitamin C with our Facial Toner Spray is a great way to restore a youthful complexion by helping to strengthen your skin to protect and fight against environment factors that speed up the signs of aging.
  • CLEANS & SHRINKS PORES - When pores are clogged, they appear bigger because they are easier to spot. Our toner contains powerful astringents - such as Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Oil - which purify your skin by cleaning and tightening pores, shrinking their appearance.
  • COMBATS OILY SKIN - Those with oily skin will also rejoice using this reviving facial toner. The ingredients in our spray work to combat and remove excess oil, while restoring your natural pH levels so your skin is balanced. Our formula is gentle and suitable for all skin types.
  • HYDRATES & PREPS SKIN - Each soothing mist delivers instant refreshment to your face. As your skin is hydrated, the MSM in the formula works to penetrate your pores to increase their elasticity. Your face will become more receptive to absorbing serums, oils, and moisturizers applied thereafter. Our Vitamin C Facial Toner is a great way to prep your skin for your beauty routine.
  • Manufacturer Guarantee - InstaNatural is proud to back their products with a 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, just contact us for a refund - no questions asked. We are confident you will enjoy results - or get your money back.

Follow them on Twitter and Facebook today:
http://twitter.com/InstaNatural
https://www.facebook.com/instanaturalcompany

No comments:

Post a Comment