Friday, November 7, 2014

Paisley 100% Cotton 6-Piece Towel Set Review



*As always the opinions expressed here are my own and always will be.*

Okay, so I received the 550 Gram Paisley 100% Cotton 6-Piece Towel Set in tan and was so excited to try them! I was not disappointed at all! The towels are so soft and have such an elegant design on them! These towels look so sophisticated and could easily sell for much more. The best part is that these towels are super absorbent and dry you off very quickly and they feel so comfortable against the skin. Granted, they are a little stiff once you take them out the packaging but once you wash them you end up with the most silkiest towels you've ever owned! Baby soft!  I love that the set comes with two of each item. This is perfect for if I decide to share them (They are that nice!). Or maybe I'll just leave the one set as decoration in the bathroom and continue using the other. Either way this is a win-win situation for me. Trust me when I say this: It is worth the money spent!


Like I said, these towels are super soft. To be exact, these are the softest towels I own! I've been using the towels for quite some time and I find myself washing them often just to use them again! The face towel is nice. I have it hanging in my shower caddy and I wash my face with the towel with hot water and it feels so luxurious against my face. Even if you tried to scrub your face with the towel you wouldn't be able to. I tried to scrub my face with the towel to see how soft it really was and it didn't hurt my face. it felt like I was washing my face with cotton balls. These towels are truly soft and they dry you up rather quickly which is a plus! These towels come in Blue, Charcoal, Chocolate and Tan. The set includes: 2 Bath Towels, 2 Hand Towels, and 2 Face Towels and are made from 100% long staple combed cotton. I love these towels and am planning to purchase a set in a different color. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment